Primerica believes in protecting the privacy and security of our customers' information. Information security and privacy are critically important as we rely on technology to conduct business and bring solutions to our clients who entrust their data to us.
Here are some examples of what we do to protect you:
- External Security Audits and Independent Security Testing are conducted regularly to review and mitigate potential vulnerabilities.
- Continuous Monitoring is used to watch our networks at all hours of the day to detect and act on suspicious activity and potential threats.
- Automatic Sign-Off protects your account information by automatically logging you out of your account after a period of inactivity on the website.
- Ongoing Training of our security team and employees helps to ensure proper management of sensitive systems and information.
Here are some ways to help protect yourself online:
- Complex and Unique Passwords that are long and difficult to guess, and different for each of your online accounts.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Software installed and updated regularly.
- Regularly Install Software Updates and Security Patches for your personal computer, phone, tablet, and other Internet-connected devices.
- Look for https:// in your web browser's URL bar to indicate whether the information you get or send through the website is private.
- Avoid Public or Unprotected Wi-Fi Networks when accessing sensitive or personal information over the Internet.
- Enable Two-Step Authentication for your online accounts whenever made available.
- Review the Privacy and Security Policies of all Companies that Store your Data. This list would include, for example, accounts and products purchased through a Primerica representative but held directly by the product provider.
- Ask for Help When You Need It - If you suspect suspicious activity or fraud on any of your Primerica policies or accounts, Contact Us or contact your Primerica Representative for guidance. If you have been victimized by a scammer, you should file a report with your local police department and report the crime to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) (U.S. customers) or the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) (Canadian customers).
Primerica Responsible Disclosure Practice
We want to hear from security researchers who have information related to suspected vulnerabilities of Primerica services exposed to the Internet. Please report suspected vulnerabilities to us in accordance with this policy.
Learn useful information about recent scams and fraud alerts.
Learn more about Primerica's privacy practices and view our privacy notices.